Benefits of Participation
- Patient Safety — Develop each resident’s ability to predict and manage the difficult airway, give them a plan B and C and help them avoid the pitfalls of inexperience.
- Milestones — Help your residents achieve key airway milestones in a safe learning environment.
- Definitive Education — Provide the best airway education available. Time-tested and physician-approved for over 20 years — now available for residents!
- Foundational airway skills
- Extraglottic devices
- Video laryngoscopy
- Surgical airway management
- Code Airway™ stations and more!
- Flexible endoscopy
- Pediatric airway management
This course can be attended by Physicians, Registered Nurses & Paramedics or any other healthcare professional who may be part of Team where advanced airway skills is required.
Tuition includes e-manual (Manual of Emergency Airway Management, 5th edition). Course certification is valid for three years
Click the Apply for this course button where you'll be teaken to or registration form.
- Duration : 2 day