ACLS is a 2-day advanced, instructor-led classroom course that highlights the importance of team dynamics and communication, systems of care and immediate post-cardiac-arrest care. It also covers airway management and related pharmacology. In this course, skills are taught in large group sessions and small group learning and testing stations, where case-based scenarios are presented.
The course is specifically designed for healthcare professionals who either direct or participate in the management of cardiopulmonary arrest or other cardiovascular emergencies (Physicians & Registered Nurses) and for personnel in emergency response including EMS personnel (Advanced EMT’s & Paramedics)
Participants will learn:
· Basic life support skills, including effective chest compressions, use of a bag-mask device, and use of an AED
- Recognition and early management of respiratory and cardiac arrest
- Recognition and early management of peri-arrest conditions such as symptomatic bradycardia
- Airway management
- Related pharmacology
- Management of ACS and stroke
- Effective communication as a member and leader of a resuscitation tea
Tuition includes course e-manual, ACLS pocket reference card set, e-card & e-certificate. Certification is valid for two years.
Course completion requirements: A minimum pass mark of 84% on the written test plus demonstration of skills competency in all learning stations including the CPR and AED skills test, bag-mask ventilation and Megacode test
Click the Apply for this course button where you'll be teaken to or registration form.
- Duration : 2 day